Dash Eraser Dust
Completed during the Spring 2006 semester
Recipient of the GCS Gold award.
Draw your way out of a sketchpad fantasy!
Dash Eraser stars an aspiring child artist stuck in his own sketchbook come to life. Armed with his trusty pencil (and his imagination), our little hero must defend himself against all the monsters he drew in class. Featuring fast action and over thirty interesting monsters designed by six different artists.
- For Windows | Uploaded on 2008-08-13 | Download
Requires Direct X End User Runtime
- David Hartunian - Musician
- Diana Archer - Enemy Artist, Background Artist
- Eric Foote - Musician
- Greg Peng - Producer, Programming, Levels, Art Direction
- Ian Lin - Enemy Artist
- Joe Laquinte - Enemy Artist
- Justin Lokey - Enemy Artist
- Michael Menchaca - Main Character Artist, Enemy Artist
- Norman Kuo - Title Screen Artist
- Latest Direct X End User Runtime - Dash Eraser Dust was built under the December 2005 SDK, thus it requires a DirectX Runtime released later than this date.